I Letter Shortcuts

Abbreveation description
IDC - I Don't Care
IDK - I Don't Know
ILU - I Love You
IC - I See
ICQ - I Seek you
IMHO - In My Honest/Humble Opinion
IMO - In My Opinion
IMOW - In My Own Words
IOW - In Other Words
IRL - In Real Life
IYQ - I like you
IMNSHO - in my not so humble opinion
IOU - I owe you
IUSS - If you say so
IRC - Internet Relay Chat
411 - Info
IAC - In any case
IAE - In any event
IAITS - It's all in the subject
IANAC - I am not a crook
IANAL - I am not a lawyer
IBT - In between technology
IBTD - I beg to differ
ID10T - Idiot
IEF - It's esther's fault
IFAB - I found a bug
IFU - I fucked up
IGGP - I gotta go pee
IIIO - Intel inside, idiot outside
IIMAD - If it makes any difference
IIRC - If I remember correctly
IIWM - If it were me
ILICISCOMK - I laughed, I cried, I spat/spilt coffee/crumbs/coke over my keyboard
ILY - I love you
IM -Instant messaging
IMCO - In my considered opinion
IMPE - In my previous/personal experience
IMVHO - In my very humble opinion
INMP - It's not my problem
INPO - In no particular order
IOH - I'm outta here
IOTTMCO - Intuitively obvious to the most casual observer
IPN - I'm posting naked
ISS - I said so
ITM - In the money
IYKWIM - If you know what i mean
IYO - In your opinion
IYSS - If you say so
IYSWIM - If you see what I mean
I 1DR - I Wonder
IANAE - I Am Not an Expert
IAT - I Am Tired
IBRB - I Will Be Right Back
ICBW - I Could Be Wrong
IDL - Ideal
IDM - It Does Not Matter
IGTP - I Get The Point
IHAIM - I Have Another Instant Message
IHNO - I Have No Opinion
IHTFP - I Have Truly Found Paradise
IIR - If I Remember or If I Recall
IMS - I Am Sorry
ISTM - It Seems to Me
ISTR - I Seem To Remember
ISWYM - I See What You Mean
IUM - If You Must
IYKWIMAI - If You Know What I Mean And I Think You Do
IAYL - In A While
IHTFP - I Hate This Fucking Place