P Letter Shorcuts

Abbreveation description
PITA - Pain In The Arse
PRW - Parents Are Watching
PRT - Party
PPL - People
PML - Piss Myself Laughing
PTB - Please Text Back
PAW - parents are watching
PLS -please
PCM -Please call me
PANS - Pretty awesome new stuff
PDOMA - Pulled directly out of my ass
PEBCAK - Problem exists between chair and keyboard
PIMP - Peeing in my pants
PMFJI - Pardon me for jumping in
PMP - Peeing my pants
PO - Piss off
POETS - Piss on everyone, tomorrow's Saturday
PONA - Person of no account
POS - Parent over shoulder
POV - Point of view
PD -Public Domain
PDQ -Pretty Darn Quick
PM -Personal Message
PMIGBOM - Put Mind In Gear Before Opening Mouth
PMJI - Pardon My Jumping In
POOF - Good-bye
PS - Post Script
PU - That Stinks
PZA -Pizza
pwned - Owned - Much better; "He got pwned by the better player")
pwnage - Ownage - The act of pwning
PMPF - Piss My Pants Funny